This one cracks me up every time I look at it. Harry Potter was all the rage in my house for years, and the kids would run around and cast spells at each other at the top of their lungs....... I know them all, they are indelibly etched in my brain.
This one used some paper clips as kind of a swing like embellishment, paper and stickers are by Fancy Pants and the birds are done with Stampin Up's Design Studio. I'm not much of a digi scrapbooker, but I love the idea of being able to manipulate SU images in Design Studio, make them different colours, mirror images of each other and fiddle with the final size before printing and cutting out. Fun!
This layout is all about the View from the Airplane Window from Salt Lake City to Edmonton. The plane was mostly empty, the sky was pretty clear, and I amused myself by taking photos all the way home.



No comments:
Post a Comment