Alphabet stamps are gelatins, little cars are Stampin Up
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Gas Pains
The older you get, the faster time goes, but I swear it just seems like yesterday when I was so shocked about gasoline prices reaching over $1 a liter that I did this layout. But it's been almost exactly five years...... and gas prices have bounced around a bit since then. Over a buck, under a buck, over a buck, under a buck, but generally staying pretty close to that dollar mark. Now we seem to be moving into new uncharted territory with $115.9 per liter (which apparently is cheap for Canadians) and rumor has it that this price will soon be a fond but distant memory. Anyway, I really should do more layouts about costs of living and day to day life. They are pretty neat to look back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment