I've covered my tomato plants two nights in a row, and the weather forecast is horrible, so I guess I finally have to give up and call it a season. It was an abysmal year for many things in the garden, especially my treasured tomatoes, because of consistent cool wet conditions. Poor things just never got a chance to bask in the sun and so I hardly have enough ripe tomatoes to make a single bowl of fresh salsa. :-(
Oh well, time to move on. The boys have been back at school since the end of August, the leaves are starting to turn and the days are noticeably shorter. Guess that means I will have more time to blog!
Here's a fall layout that I did a while back with Jillibean Soup product, and MyStampBox little alphabet stamps. I love the quote, so appropriate for this neck of the woods.

No comments:
Post a Comment