I will see some lighthouses......
Plenty of fishing boats........
Will hopefully go whale watching on the Bay of Fundy........
and if it's raining, fortunately the Annapolis Valley has some great wineries and it just happens to be the Wine Festival next week!
It is the earliest apple harvest on record, so there will be lots and lots of wonderful fresh orchard apples to eat.
I am also looking forward to eating some of these! I have had lobster meat, but have never tackled a whole lobster by myself. Prairie girl. ;-) See you next week!







4 comments:
Have a fantastic time Connie. I love Nova Scotia!!
Have a great time and enjoy the whole lobster! It's quite the process to get all the meat out. The colors should be beautiful there now. I love all the fields of pumpkins! I wish I could come with you and pop over to see Melinda! Travel safely.
oh man i am so jealous!!!!! Make sure you stop in Mahone Bay. It is one of my favorite places!
It's still raining in Buffalo and cold cold.
Post a Comment